owners christmas pressie

Go down

owners christmas pressie

Post  douggolfer on Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:17 am

I wonder if it's possible to give owners a early Christmas pressie !!!!! September 18th I enquired what as happened with board minutes,? it seems no board members look at this site as I didn't receive any replies!! this is a dangerous president as part of our past situation came about because the previous board withheld vital information. I understand there have been owners meetings unfortunately not all are able to attended, I also understand board members are busy with the day to day running of the club. information to owners and in certain circumstance non owners information is vital for a number of reasons, owners should be informed when critical decisions are taken, when volunteers are required !!(yes I know getting volunteers is a problem but if we don't have the info we cant respond) I don't know how often board meetings are held these days weekly,monthly etc,

I believe not receiving info from board meetings causes problems such as roomers also owners and fans feel that the board do not think they need to included them !!!.
if meetings are weekly then perhaps a synopsis of the minutes could be posted monthly, if meetings are monthly then perhaps quarterly my be acceptable,if nothing else what I do think should be posted quarterly is the currant finically situation, this is a priority so we do never againg find ourselves in a position of asking the public to bail the club out.

So please board members enter into the Christmas sprit and give to owners and fans (where applicable minutes and information)

my Christmas tree is waiting for a pressie .

regards douggolfer

douggolfer

Back to top Go down

Re: owners christmas pressie

Post  Paul Thomas on Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:39 am

Lack of up to date Financial Information together with continually having to request the latest Board Meetings are the reason I have not renewed my Membership/Ownership for 2018/19.

IMO, sadly, The Club continues to be run on a Re-active not a Pro-active basis, that said they have done well to keep the Club going for the last 12 months and I wish the board all the best as they do have a difficult and unenviable job, just wish they would involve and trust Owners more.

Paul Thomas

Back to top Go down