Good News Coming From Penydarren Park

Go down

Post  geronimo74 on Wed May 16, 2018 12:53 pm

Great news of the players staying with the Club and showing loyalty.Hope this season will start the Club getting back on its feet again and stop the "Doom and Gloom Brigade" who are quick to spread bad news even if its false........THANKS GAVIN ,ALL THE BACKROOM STAFF AND MOST OF ALL OUR PLAYERS...........BRILLIANT Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

geronimo74

Back to top Go down

Post  hirwaunman on Wed May 16, 2018 3:38 pm

Yes, the fact that the entire squad have signed up is great news. It's a testimony to their respect for the manager and staff and for the fans who have been responsible for such a remarkable fundraising effort. The players' loyalty and the fans fundraising endeavours will become a cherished part of the club's long history.
Much credit also to the interim and new board who seem to have so quickly got a grip on the financial situation. Few of us would have believed that we would be able to put together a competitive side for this season when complete meltdown seemed much more likely. We are not out of the wood yet, but we should do well enough in the newly restructured league where there are few clubs to be feared. And who knows what rewards a half-decent cup run might bring?

hirwaunman

Back to top Go down

Re: Good News Coming From Penydarren Park

Post  scamp on Wed May 16, 2018 3:50 pm

Yes it is refreshing to have good news of the entire squad staying with us for the forth coming season .With a few additions I am sure we can do well .Hopefully we can have more positive vibes coming from the club and with the right publicity I am sure the club wil progress in the right direction

scamp

Back to top Go down

Respect

Post  Boz1964 on Thu May 17, 2018 1:01 am

Respect to the players.

Respect to our Manager.

Respect to the Board and Fans.

Nothing else to add.

Boz
Boz1964

Back to top Go down

Post  rustic on Fri May 25, 2018 8:35 am

I can't remember having a squad announced so early, well done Gavin and thank you to the players for sticking with the club.Just seen the proposed kit for the coming season looks good,I see we have new sponsor's after many seasons with T.C.W.

rustic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down