Religion to Roadkill. St Ives away blog now online

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Religion to Roadkill. St Ives away blog now online

Post  therovingsheep on Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:57 am

A cracking three points on the road yesterday for the Martyrs you can get the lowdown on the days proceedings in the latest blog. The blog has had a revamp and is now called "Through the wind and rain" quite apt really standing on the terraces following the Martyrs. We have also got a double header in the latest blog as I caught up with Dave Hook the St Ives programme editor to gauge his views on proceedings yesterday Very Happy

https://t.co/h1WvxPIHEk


Last edited by therovingsheep on Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change of url)
avatar
therovingsheep

Posts : 574
Join date : 2013-02-26
Location : Planet Earth

Back to top Go down

Glad you got over the grids

Post  Boz1964 on Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:45 am

Well done Roving,

Another great report and enjoyable read.

Great to such variety of reports on our Forum.

Boz
avatar
Boz1964

Posts : 1945
Join date : 2012-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Religion to Roadkill. St Ives away blog now online

Post  therovingsheep on Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:17 am

Boz1964 wrote:Well done Roving,

Another great report and enjoyable read.

Great to such variety of reports on our Forum.

Boz

Thank you mate what with yourself and the Old Sod we are doing very well for the masses different reporting styles but all a great read for sure. up the town !
avatar
therovingsheep

Posts : 574
Join date : 2013-02-26
Location : Planet Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: Religion to Roadkill. St Ives away blog now online

Post  hirwaunman on Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:00 pm

Really entertaining stuff - yes we are well served by the match reports.
I was reminded of the legendary piece of graffiti in Liverpool where someone had sprayed on a wall 'Jesus Saves' and someone else had added below 'and Keegan nets the rebound'.

hirwaunman

Posts : 284
Join date : 2011-02-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Religion to Roadkill. St Ives away blog now online

Post  Old Sod on Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:13 pm

hirwaunman wrote:Really entertaining stuff - yes we are well served by the match reports.
I was reminded of the legendary piece of graffiti in Liverpool where someone had sprayed on a wall 'Jesus Saves' and someone else had added below 'and Keegan nets the rebound'.

I thought it was Toshack!
avatar
Old Sod

Posts : 1440
Join date : 2010-12-19
Age : 64
Location : Sunny Pant

Back to top Go down

Re: Religion to Roadkill. St Ives away blog now online

Post  Old Sod on Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:16 pm

therovingsheep wrote:A cracking three points on the road yesterday for the Martyrs you can get the lowdown on the days proceedings in the latest blog. The blog has had a revamp and is now called "Through the wind and rain" quite apt really standing on the terraces following the Martyrs. We have also got a double header in the latest blog as I caught up with Dave Hook the St Ives programme editor to gauge his views on proceedings yesterday Very Happy
https://forzamartyrsonline.wordpress.com/blog/

Good stuff, Sheep.
avatar
Old Sod

Posts : 1440
Join date : 2010-12-19
Age : 64
Location : Sunny Pant

Back to top Go down

Re: Religion to Roadkill. St Ives away blog now online

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum