Jordan islip

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Secret Agent 007

Post  Boz1964 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:27 am

I don't know about anything about Jordan Islip but playing alongside players of the experience of Traylor and Co is bound to improve a youngster who scored the winner against Hednesford who are a similar level of football to us.

If he proves unsuitable can I offer my good friend Ali Dia to the Management, he was the cousin of Georgie Weah and his other Welsh relative Dai A Weah....the latter didn't make the grade due to big match day nerves and complaints by the Kitman that his shorts needed to be shaken AND stirred.

Boz ( the original Forum Mad Head).
Boz1964

Back to top Go down

Re: Jordan islip

Post  rustic on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:14 pm

What have we got to lose if we sign him,two supporters have offered to pay is wages so no cost to the club if he works out to be good as some people are saying well done to the two supporters who are prepared to put up their cash.

rustic

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwentboy on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:24 pm

The thing we got to lose is he's not good enough

Gwentboy

Back to top Go down

Post  douggolfer on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:48 pm

We don't want to go down the road of supporters paying wages, that's the mangers job via the budget, we start that business and it ends up with the payees questioning what's going on with the team and that causes problems.
Leave the team business to the people in the position to deal with it

douggolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  rustic on Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:21 pm

Obviously gwentboy you know this lad well and is playing capabilities I personally have only had a fleeting glimpse of him in the Hendesford game so I can't comment, myself I thought 3or 4 of Saturdays squad are not good enough.Fair point d.g.

rustic

Back to top Go down

Post  Barneyboy on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:18 pm

Well I get home from work and have a shifty on forum and the debate is still on going,bloody brilliant to see the interaction from everyone with more members than I can remember.
I for would would like to see the boy given a chance the same way that I thought bull should have been given more of a chance but sadly that came to an end,maybe if islip is any good maybe we can keep a hold of him because youth is what we need with the support of the older players.
Great to see so many ppl have a voice on here .
Can't wait for the next big debate.
Good evening everyone

Barneyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  douggolfer on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:08 pm

rustic wrote:What have we got to lose if we sign him,two supporters have offered to pay is wages so no cost to the club if he works out to be good as some people are saying well done to the two supporters who are prepared to put up their cash.

Where did this information come from ?, I've checked through the post and can't seem to find any mention of this
there could be more to this connection thing then I anticipated!!

douggolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  douggolfer on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:18 pm

Just found a post stating we could be paying Fleetwood x amount !!! if that quote is anything to go by the offer offered won't come to much, I posted about assumptions early they can be dangerous and can cause problems
what ever players are being paid is not for posting on this site, assumption or not

douggolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Taffia on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:23 pm

Taffia wrote:
Barneyboy wrote:From what I've found out about islip with his time at Swansea and forest green he's a class player who we need playing for us,tell you what jacks I'll split his wage bill with you .
Hopefully Merthyr have some common sense and sign the youngster for us.

Have you made this offer to anyone directly at the club? Or just on line? It the sort of offer that has been taken up in the past.
If Jacks thinks that the club are paying £500 to one player, I hope you have deep pockets.

This is the post I added this morning. Says it clearly. It's on page 1 if this thread, about 6/7 messages down.
Taffia

Back to top Go down

Post  Barneyboy on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:28 pm

Guys you seriously need to get off the paranoia trip,jacks made a comment yesterday about paying some or all of islip wage and I said in jest ok well I'll cover half.
End of

Barneyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Barneyboy on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:29 pm

And no I'm not related to islip or knor am I related or even met the youngster.

Barneyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Taffia on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:40 pm

Barneyboy wrote:Guys you seriously need to get off the paranoia trip.....

I'm certainly not on any sort of trip
Taffia

Back to top Go down

Post  Taffia on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:41 pm

Barneyboy wrote:Guys you seriously need to get off the paranoia trip.....

I'm certainly not on any sort of trip
Taffia

Back to top Go down

Post  douggolfer on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:42 pm

Barneyboy wrote:Guys you seriously need to get off the paranoia trip,jacks made a comment yesterday about paying some or all of islip wage and I said in jest ok well I'll cover half.
End of

The only paranoia seems to be coming form you guys, players wages have been mentioned,paying players wagers have been mentioned, that's all we are saying is we pay a manger let him manager, if Jordan continues to impress then I have no doubt that the manager would give him a chance,

douggolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  rustic on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:33 am

So you found the post re.the wages offer,then I didn't dream it.

rustic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top