Oliver Davies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oliver Davies

Post  MartyrMann on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:10 am

Has left Hereford
avatar
MartyrMann

Posts : 578
Join date : 2014-04-03
Location : Merthyr Tydfil

Back to top Go down

Re: Oliver Davies

Post  Merthyr Imp on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:31 am

According to one of their websites they understand he's received a better offer from elsewhere.

http://bullsnews.blogspot.co.uk/

A quote from their Forum:

'Lasted less time than the other Davies from Merthyr'
avatar
Merthyr Imp

Posts : 3489
Join date : 2010-12-19
Location : Penydarren

Back to top Go down

Re: Oliver Davies

Post  scamp on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:58 am

If he been offered better money elsewhere must be either Chelsea or man united

scamp
Moderator

Posts : 1307
Join date : 2010-12-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Oliver Davies

Post  scamp on Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:05 am

He is appearing as a trialist for Yeovil against frome this afternoon

scamp
Moderator

Posts : 1307
Join date : 2010-12-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Oliver Davies

Post  MartyrMann on Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:15 am

He also played in the week for Yeovil against Llanelli Town
avatar
MartyrMann

Posts : 578
Join date : 2014-04-03
Location : Merthyr Tydfil

Back to top Go down

Re: Oliver Davies

Post  Merthyr Imp on Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:02 pm

According to Peter Beadle:

"Oliver Davies has had an offer to do a week at Yeovil. I spoke to him on Thursday and they wanted him there to the end of the week. I presumed they were speaking to him on Friday.
"I spoke to him yesterday to ask him if he was with us but Yeovil wanted him to play in their game at Frome this afternoon, I think they were going to make a decision then.
"But he also said that Newport had made him an offer so either way he was going to take one or the other. So Ollie has moved on which is a shame and I'm disappointed as we worked hard to get him here, spent a lot of time doing the deal to get him here and we were looking forward to seeing him work.
"I understand why he's done it as he wants full-time football and that's what he's done."

http://bullsnews.blogspot.co.uk/
avatar
Merthyr Imp

Posts : 3489
Join date : 2010-12-19
Location : Penydarren

Back to top Go down

Re: Oliver Davies

Post  scamp on Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:25 pm

Hopefully if he goes to Newport we can snap up their trialist goalkeeper who played against us.he looked very good

scamp
Moderator

Posts : 1307
Join date : 2010-12-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Oliver Davies

Post  Nubs on Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:52 pm

scamp wrote:Hopefully if he goes to Newport we can snap up their trialist goalkeeper who played against us.he looked very good
Agree with you there, Scamp. Had a good game against us. He won't get much game time with Joe Day and possibly Ollie there. farao
avatar
Nubs

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2013-05-06
Age : 55
Location : Fleur-de-Lys

Back to top Go down

Re: Oliver Davies

Post  Dai Bando on Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:30 pm

All the best to Ollie put some fine performances during his time at the club , and deserves another opporturtinity at professional level
What happened to Tom Bradley ? Very good keeper .
avatar
Dai Bando

Posts : 164
Join date : 2011-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Oliver Davies

Post  Solihull Martyr on Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:51 pm

Nubs wrote:
scamp wrote:Hopefully if he goes to Newport we can snap up their trialist goalkeeper who played against us.he looked very good
Agree with you there, Scamp. Had a good game against us. He won't get much game time with Joe Day and possibly Ollie there. farao
I'm told by a Newport fan he's 'trialling' at Leicester...
avatar
Solihull Martyr

Posts : 4474
Join date : 2010-12-19
Age : 106
Location : Solihull (East of Merfa)

Back to top Go down

Re: Oliver Davies

Post  bazza on Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:43 pm

Solihull Martyr wrote:
Nubs wrote:
scamp wrote:Hopefully if he goes to Newport we can snap up their trialist goalkeeper who played against us.he looked very good
Agree with you there, Scamp. Had a good game against us. He won't get much game time with Joe Day and possibly Ollie there. farao
I'm told by a Newport fan he's 'trialling' at Leicester...

The Newport keeper who played against us was a trialist & not the young lad who is possibly off to Leicester..

Maybe they will let us have Ollie back on loan..Starting tomorrow night hopefully

bazza

Posts : 9
Join date : 2017-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Oliver Davies

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum