Refell interview

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Refell interview

Post  scamp on Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:13 am

Just watched a recording of refell being interviewed on the Hereford web site.What I was disappointed at was that our previous manager who is from trefechan tried to entice him away last season.This is so called loyalty to ones home town Mad

scamp

Back to top Go down

Re: Refell interview

Post  Taffia on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:49 am

scamp wrote:Just watched a recording of refell being interviewed on the Hereford web site.What I was disappointed at was that our previous manager who is from trefechan tried to entice him away last season.This is so called loyalty to ones home town Mad

As much as it might upset some, I think you are being a little naiive if you think there's loyalty in football. Even at our level.
Taffia

Back to top Go down

Post  scamp on Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:03 am

I am not naïve enough to think that there is loyalty in football.But when you are Merthyr lad who boast he supported the martyrs from a young age the last thing I personally would not do is to continually poach our players green refell our goalkeeper Adam Davies etc .I do not blame the players we cannot compete but he is making Gavin job very difficult

scamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Merthyr Imp on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:37 am

scamp wrote: continually poach our players green  refell our goalkeeper Adam Davies etc

Steve Jenkins was still manager of Merthyr (and was to be for another eight months or so) when Ryan Green left to join Hereford.
Merthyr Imp

Back to top Go down

Post  scamp on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:55 am

You are the man with all the facts imp.Anyway Steve Jenkins is not even manager of Hereford perhaps he hopes to improve his cv at our expense .obviously besides the money offered it has taken some persuasion from him as well not forgetting our other players who have stayed loyal to us which was rumoured had been approached in the past

scamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top