Post  therovingsheep on Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:01 pm

Look back at proceedings against Hitchin Shocked

https://therovingsheep.wordpress.com
therovingsheep

Back to top Go down

Our Roving Reporter

Post  Boz1964 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:24 pm

Great report Roving,

The club is blessed to have fans like you and the Park View Martyrs that love our Club with a passion that is hard to beat.

I for one, returning home from a hard days slog at the coal face , was so proud to see the flags adorning the facade of the Park View which in itself was a great advertisement for football in the Town.

Like you I am gutted about the result and still cursing that last minute piece of brilliance by 'Shilts' but in the spirit of football and sport in general still found time to clap off the Pantomine Villian keeper that ended our season in such unlucky fashion.

To see our side coming off the field with tears in their eyes was heartbreaking....I felt for them..

But as you said in your report we have more to celebrate than to mourn.

Hope springs eternal and let's 'hope'most of the local heroes will grace the 3G next season to face Hereford amongst other.

Let loose the Bull and he will score.

Boz
Boz1964

Back to top Go down

Re: To dare to dream...Play off semi final blog

Post  therovingsheep on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:27 pm

Boz1964 wrote:Great report Roving,

The club is blessed to have fans like you and the Park View Martyrs that love our Club with a passion that is hard to beat.

I for one,  returning home from a hard days slog at the coal face , was so proud to see the flags adorning the facade of the Park View which in itself was a great advertisement for football in the Town.

Like you I am gutted about the result and still cursing that last minute piece of brilliance by 'Shilts' but in the spirit of football and sport in general still found time to clap off the Pantomine Villian keeper that ended our season in such unlucky fashion.

To see our side coming off the field with tears in their eyes was heartbreaking....I felt for them..

But as you said in your report we have more to celebrate than to mourn.

Hope springs eternal and let's 'hope'most of the local heroes will grace the 3G next season to face Hereford amongst other.

Let loose the Bull and he will score.

Boz

Well absolutely we have some fantastic people doing wonderful things. The flags we have are second to none and its been superb to see new supporters nailing their colours to the mast and sticking with the Martyrs rather than our city slicker neighbours. The noise generated second half was superb. A football club with history and last night reminded us all of how it was....and of course how it could be amen to that
therovingsheep

Back to top Go down

Re: To dare to dream...Play off semi final blog

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top