New perimeter fence.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New perimeter fence.

Post  Old Sod on Tue May 02, 2017 2:42 pm

rustic wrote:As many as we want i should imagine, cannot see why there would be a restriction on how many seats we have.Quite agree we have come a long way and if the wall had to be replaced so be it,i did hear there was a grant to replace the wall wether that is correct i don't know.

There was a grant which had to be spent on infrastructure of the ground and on something we already had planning permission for. As parts of the wall was crumbling - obviously not the one on the Popular side - and would have to be replaced in the not too distant future the replacement of that was decided upon as it also fitted the amount of money available.

As far as the seating is concerned, even with the current state of the seats we have enough seating under cover to satisfy Cat B grading although the replacement of all the seating in the grandstand remains a priority.
Old Sod

Back to top Go down

Re: New perimeter fence.

Post  Mr Men 1969 on Tue May 02, 2017 5:51 pm

Thanks Old Sod. Correct me if I'm wrong but the seats we have currently are the same ones we had during John Reddy's upgrade? If so that is quite impressive.

Apologies for the poor grammar on my last post. I'm not used to this new tablet thing my daughter got for me. Give me back my buttons.

Mr Men 1969

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum