Post  Boz1964 on Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:59 am

Coming soon.

Exact date and time to be determined..

Boz
Boz1964

Back to top Go down

Re: Entertainment for the Close Season 3

Post  geronimo74 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:58 am

I can recommend Boz's books as a good laugh but I never realised until I saw the Photo that he was educated in St Trinians School with all those naughty girls.Good on you BOZ:D Laughing

geronimo74

Back to top Go down

Post  rustic on Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:10 am

That boater looks a tight fit, that's all the balls you are heading every game.

rustic

Back to top Go down

That's entertainment

Post  Boz1964 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:58 am

Thank Geronimo, for that shout out ( groan).... Very 'brave' of you to endorse the humour.

The purpose of the Bozanory Event is to relief the boredom and ennui ( that word was for Ownes) in the close season that the lack of football brings.

The free 'event' will be a reading from short stories of some of the 43 books written by me which will raise revenue for the club ( hopefully through beer sales) and put a smile on fans faces as part of the wider Summer Merthyr Rising festival ( although not a-Philiated)

Be warned some of the extracts are not suitable for those of a certain indelicate persuasion
(Not recommended for Nuns or shrinking violets eh Rustic) or those who have had their funny bone removed from birth ( as it may be humerus) but once the date has been approved by the Club...I will let people know.

It should be a fun afternoon/ or Evening once I get a sanction ( will firm the date up on Saturday)

Boz
Boz1964

Back to top Go down

Post  rustic on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:35 am

Geronimo may scalp you Boz, perhaps you will get that boater on then.

rustic

Back to top Go down

Post  geronimo74 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:56 pm

Geronimo give Boz nice"skinhead" hair cut tomorrow hat will fit then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geronimo74

Back to top Go down

Solar Panel

Post  Boz1964 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:08 pm

It could be worse.

You could Sioux me.

These days my hair only grows in the central 'reservation' what with having newsreaders hair * (*Registered Bozmark)- (looks good from the front Rustic).

Sounds like I am in 'big heap' of trouble tomorrow then.

I may have to get a George Michael hairpiece or a Whamwig in case.

Rodney Marsh help me.

Boz
Boz1964

Back to top Go down

Post  OWNES1 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:50 am

You may not know me by sight but I am the one who sits lo the left of the wordsmith as you look at him in the seat in front. I am often the soundboard for many of his match and pre reports on the game. After many years I have now been diagnosed with tinnitus and have to wear a hearing aid in my right ear. Having read many of his books I can assure you that you will enjoy his work which is often based on his own sense of humour which I am often on the same page. For those of you who remember what we will call the characters of Merthyr for example the criminal, police, politicians of those of the seventies on, and the topical issues of the day will enjoy these stories. I must warn you that some of his material is not for the faint hearted.
I await a reply.

OWNES1

Back to top Go down

Raising a smile in these sad times

Post  Boz1964 on Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:21 am

https://americymru.net/community/forum/west-coast-eisteddfod-online-short-story-competition-2017/3261/not-a-fair-trade#r3261

Boz1964

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top