Playing budget

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Playing budget

Post  Merthyr Imp on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:25 am

jeffh wrote: ...as the loyalty card is not in use. this means non members have more off than owners.

Why would they have more off?
Merthyr Imp

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Men 1969 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:51 am

I think that the Club are blatantly looking at the exterior parts of the Stadium, hence the fence so to speak.

I think fans need to be a little patient when it comes to the stadium developments as these things can take time. The new build took a couple of years in total to be completed when you consider the planning involved. In most cases, some grants have a certain criteria to meet when you apply for them so as it currently stands, there isn't anything available for grandstand seating (Unless there's working going on in the background). It will get there.

I do see your point in regards to the happy hour prices but then again we are getting our pint for 50p cheaper. And we saved £45 on our season tickets. Some Clubs in our division are charging much more than what we are currently.

Ever the positive person, despite there being some issues that could be ironed out in a mature and constructive manner, we have a fantastic football club at the moment. Look at what's been happening, the community project is constantly growing which is what we are (A Community Club), the business network seems to be flourishing, I read there's another film (A FILM) being made and we have a great new Manager at the helm. Not many Clubs can boast projects like them!

Mr Men 1969

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Thomas on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:12 pm

Mr Men 1969 wrote:

Ever the positive person, despite there being some issues that could be ironed out in a mature and constructive manner, we have a fantastic football club at the moment. Look at what's been happening, the community project is constantly growing which is what we are (A Community Club), the business network seems to be flourishing, I read there's another film (A FILM) being made and we have a great new Manager at the helm. Not many Clubs can boast projects like them!

Agree 100%, I think sometimes we are all guilty (me included) of forgetting how far we have come in a relatively short period of time. The Board, CEO, Football Management & Owners should all be commended for the work done on & off the pitch, developing both a superb facility at PP that works for all of the community together with putting together a Team that hopefully will be promoted to the Conference South this season, remember just a few years ago we were playing at Taffs Well in the 2nd tier of the Western League & look where we are now.

Paul Thomas

Back to top Go down

Playing with Fire

Post  Boz1964 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:18 pm

As my good friend Ownes has illustrated his love of new big words I thought I would offer a few more that might be considered by all and sundry:

Economics.

Metamorphosis.

Anachronism.

Loyalty.

Realism.

Patience.

Unison.

We all love the Club to differing degrees with some us being 'Owners' , some of us being 'volunteers', some us being 'employees' but ALL of us being Fans.

To paraphrase but corrupt the words of Lord Kitchener 'Ask not what your Club can do for you but what can you do for YOUR club'

To paraphrase but corrupt the words of the fictional Uncle Sam 'Your Club Need You'

Put your voice behind your players Saturday and put your money behind the Club bar where it belongs as supporters.

By all means support the local hostelry too but please remember that whilst man cannot live by bread along ....your 'bread' helps support our staff, our players and our club.

Football 21st Century style cannot exist on gate money alone- it's your choice either you want a Football Club in the Town or you don't.

Rather selfishly I know one thing - I do.

And I will do the only thing I can as a fan.

Support it.

Boz

Boz1964

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top