Redditch Match Programme

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Redditch Match Programme

Post  Merthyr Imp on Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:25 pm

A few highlights from the match programme for this Bank Holiday afternoon game:

* The 'Memory Lane' match features a previous meeting with Redditch United when the winning goal was scored by John Charles.

* 'The Manager's View' - Steve Jenkins interviewed by Robert Clement following the league win over Cambridge City.

* 'Martyrs on Tour Part 3' - Phil Mack continues his good beer guide to the Southern League.

* With the new development work scheduled to be completed in time for the next home game on 9th April there is a feature on what we can expect to see, and on the arrangements for entering the ground, the new refreshment facilities, etc.

Owing to what the Two Ronnies used to call a packed programme there is no room for the Non-League Paper column this time, but there are all the other usual features, information and stats for an inconsiderable £2.00.

Help the club financially and get your copy at the ground, or contact John Strand and harry him into sending you a copy by post: strand@salisburyclose.fsnet.co.uk

Back issues of this season's programme are also available from John. For previous seasons they may be available from Les Barlow - South Wales Football Programmes and Collectables - lbarlow1@hotmail.co.uk
Merthyr Imp

Back to top Go down

Re: Redditch Match Programme

Post  Boz1964 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:12 am

Having had to make 'do' with a Pontypridd/ Merthyr RFC Sardis Road Rugby Swalec 'Egg' Cup Semi-Final Flyer this weekend ( Well it is Easter) , I am looking forward to less 'binding' and more 'forward movement' in anticipation of the visit of the Top side in our Division.

Let's hope the Red-ditch Programme eases me in my 'House of Pain' .

Buy a programme and support your Football Club....not that Webb-Ellis lot.

Boz

Boz1964

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top